Exploratory study of the effects of wing-leading-edge modifications on the stall/spin behavior of a light general aviation airplane
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Scientific and Technical Information Branch, Publisher: For sale by the National Technical Information Service] in Washington, D.C, [Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Airplanes -- Design and construction,
- Airplanes -- Flight testing
|Statement||Staff of Langley Research Center|
|Series||NASA technical paper -- 1589|
|Contributions||United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Scientific and Technical Information Branch, Langley Research Center|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination|| p. :|
|Number of Pages||95|
- Circles of gold.
- new look at accountancy in the firm.
- Joint evaluation, April 1996
- Socialism and equality
- Life is mostly edges
- Ultra-Refining Processes for Specialty Steelmaking
- James and Martha Foley families
- The job-seekers bible
- History, manners, and customs of the Indian nations who once inhabited Pennsylvania and the neighboring states.
- Handbook of power signatures
- Stay or leave
- Collected Writings Zelda Fitzgerald
- Walks from Amalfi
- The true adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Beyond dispute
- By what method and through what stages should the final peace settlement be reached?
- Joint Committee On Statutory Instruments
- Status of wildland fire prevention evaluation in the United States